Web services which can help you in learning English

There are a lot of services in the internet that can help you in learning. But some of them can be usefull or useless. Today i'll try to figure out which services can help you more.

I'll start with the most popular in my opinion Duolingo. It has the mobile app or you can use computer.The service is really high-quality and thoughtful. With its help, you can really learn more than 2000 words of a foreign language, and master all the basic grammar, which is very good.

If we talk about Listening, Speaking and Pronunciation this is obviously Rossetta Stone.Interesting short lessons, good useful material, pleasant voice-over of the text (in different voices), the program devotes a lot of time to your correct pronunciation, you can always go back and repeat the material again. But it's paid.

And also i want to tell you about grammar-quizzes. Quite useful service for learning grammar. In which you can find almost everything about grammar.

Yes, I know that there are some other services that can help, but I told you about those that I used. In the comments you can write other services and their advantages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The end

 Today will be my last post on my blog and i'd like to share my top 5 blogs of my groupmates: