Bookmarks

 Everyone wants to make life more comfortable and easier. And if this applies to the Internet, then there is no need to say. It is necessary to keep useful or necessary. It used to be more difficult, but today there are bookmarks.

All browsers have their own bookmarks. This is better than leaving the necessary tabs open, as it can load the system. But there are also cloud bookmarks that are designed to replace your home page.

TOP-PAGE. In a nutshell, what does this service offer us, in addition to visual bookmarks that can be expanded seemingly indefinitely and without questions of such a necessary function as synchronization with them from another computer, the service also offers a search bar and 20 background images to choose from.

QMOS. The advantage of these visual bookmarks is in a fairly loyal interface and mobile version, unlike previous services, there is no possibility of expanding bookmarks and a search bar. among the features of the service, it is possible to distinguish the multilingual interface and the download speed.

Diigo. There is a personal space (My Library) where a variety of user information is stored, and it's not just bookmarks but also: notes, highlight, images, my list.

I don't use such services and I think I won't do it at all. But for someone it may be useful services.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The end

 Today will be my last post on my blog and i'd like to share my top 5 blogs of my groupmates: